Click on the job description below for more detail on the position and to upload resume:
Simsbury Bank Employee Benefits
All full time positions offer:
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off bank for vacation, personal and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Medical and Dental (including orthodontia) benefits
- Life, Short and Long Term Disability insurance, 100% paid by Bank
- Generous matching 401k Plan
- Bank-wide annual incentive bonus program
- Section 125/flexible benefit plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Optional supplementary insurance
- Selected free banking services
Most part-time positions are eligible for pro-rated Paid Time Off, paid holidays, matching 401k Plan, annual incentive bonus program and selected free banking services.
Simsbury Bank is proud of its friendly and pleasant work environment. Simsbury Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
- Please click on the position you are interested in and upload your resume.
- If you do not have a resume, print and complete our employment application.*
- You may submit a cover letter with either method.
- For all positions, please indicate which position(s) you are applying for.
- If you do not have a resume, or if you have technical issues uploading a resume, you may alternatively submit your information in any of the following ways:
Attn.: Human Resources Officer
P.O. Box 248
Simsbury, CT 06070
* Employment application is viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If your computer isn't equipped with Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from Adobe.
Simsbury Bank Statement on Equal Employment Opportunity
Simsbury Bank is committed to providing a work environment that values diversity, inclusion, and genuine respect for each individual. We demonstrate these values in our interactions as employees, with customers and with vendors and strive for a work environment that supports trust, mutual respect and fairness and that welcomes different ideas and points of view. This commitment enables us to provide the utmost in quality and efficient personalized service to our individual and business customers.
The Bank is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons. It is our policy to make any employment related decisions without discrimination based on race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity/expression or any other legally protected status.
The Bank is committed to promoting the full realization of equal employment opportunity through an effective program of affirmative action for women, minorities, people with disabilities and protected veterans. Our Affirmative Action Program is intended to ensure equity in employment related actions including recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, transfers, promotions, discipline, leaves of absence, layoffs, terminations, professional development, and Bank sponsored social and recreational programs.
Managers are expected to ensure that the Bank’s work environment is free from discrimination and harassment of any kind and to embrace and abide by the Bank’s policies and programs related to equal employment opportunity, nondiscrimination and affirmative action. It is our policy to recognize the right of all employees and applicants to pursue concerns of discrimination or harassment without adverse action or retaliation for doing so.
Warning: Electronic mail is transmitted to Simsbury Bank outside of our secured site via the World Wide Web. As such, you should avoid including any confidential information regarding your accounts or related activities including, but not limited to, account numbers, tax identification numbers, balances and specific transactions. Please contact us via letter or telephone if you have questions about or a specific request regarding your account(s) with us.