Need more checks for your Simsbury Bank personal or business checking account?
Consumers and businesses can reorder online from Harland Clarke,* our check-printing partner. It’s easy and quick! You can order online as long as you haven’t changed your name, company name or address since your last order nor are you reordering our complementary senior citizen checks. If you are reordering Senior Interest Checking account checks or are making name or address changes please call your branch.
Ordering Checks Online
To reorder checks online, you’ll need:
Navigating the Harland Clarke* website is easy. Using your Routing and Transit Number and your Account Number Log In at the upper left-hand corner of the screen, clicking the Login to Order button.
- Simsbury Bank’s 9-digit Routing and Transit Number: 011104351. (If you look at the bottom of one of your checks, you’ll see three numbers. The routing and transit number is the longest one, on the far left.)
- Your Simsbury Bank personal or business checking account number. (That’s the 7-digit number in the middle of the series, or refer to your most recent checking account statement.)
- A browser that supports 128-bit encryption and is set to accept cookies.
Before you press the “Submit Order” button, you can request an email confirmation of your transaction. After you’ve submitted your order, you can also print the confirmation page (recommended). Then click “Exit,” and you’ll come right back to this page.
Other Things You Can Do On the Clarke American Site
Paying For Your New Checks
- Choose a different check design
- Order checkbook accessories (covers, wallets, etc.)
- Choose your shipping method
- Check the status of your check reorder
The cost of your check reorder (and any other accessories you order) will be displayed to you before you submit your order. The cost will be charged directly to your checking account. There is no additional cost for using this online service; your account will be charged the same amount whether you order the checks online, by phone, or in-person at the branch.