Ready to refinance? Let our experienced mortgage loan advisors help you on your way.
At Simsbury Bank, we take our role as a leading community bank seriously. And that includes being a responsible community member, looking for ways to be considerate of our environment. With the help of our customers who have gone paperless, we have significantly reduced our paper consumption, and we continue to seek new ways to do so in our offices by utilizing several innovative practices along with technology.
Please consider signing up for eStatements and remember to put our technology to work for you by taking advantage of Simsbury Bank’s complete internet banking and online bill payment services.
To sign up for eStatements, make sure you’re signed up for our free Simsbury Bank online banking.
Once you are logged in:
- Click on “Statements” located on the green navigation bar
- You will be asked if you would like to sign up for eStatements
- Once you indicate you would like eStatements, you will receive a “Terms and Conditions” screen
- After you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, please enter a valid email address for your eStatement account.
- Once you click on continue, you will receive a validation email at the address submitted
- Validate your email and then you are set up to receive eStatements and will no longer receive paper statements.
If you would like assistance in signing up for online banking, please contact your local branch and we will be happy to get you started.