Sometimes more is more.
At Simsbury Bank, we’re constantly looking for new ways to help our customers save time, add convenience and better manage their money. The services listed below are examples of how we can help.
EMV (Chip-Enabled) Travel Cards
- The secure way to travel internationally
- Purchase values available from $100 to $5,000
- Magnetic stripe and chip-enabled card for easy transactions abroad
- PIN, ATM and cash access (including foreign currency)
Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- The convenient way to spend
- Purchase up to $5,000
- PIN, ATM and cash access
- The simple way to give a gift
- Purchase in any amount from $15 to $1000
- Choose from several gift-themed designs
Get yours now at one of our convenient locations.
Online Check Reordering
With Clarke American, our check-printing partner, re-ordering checks couldn’t be easier. Reorder your checks online now.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Wire Transfers – Domestic and International
When you need the safety and security of a wire transfer to move funds quickly anywhere in the world, we can help from any one of our branches.
Making a purchase that requires the security of a bank check? Sending funds to a loved one? We’ve got you covered with bank checks available at any branch.
Foreign Currency and Drafts
Traveling outside the US? Just let us know your foreign currency needs and we will get you what you need, typically within 48 hours. (24-hour service available for a small fee.) Available at any branch.
We have notaries in each of our branches, a free service available to all of our customers.
Medallion Signature Guarantee (STAMP program)
We can guarantee customer signatures on legal documents, too. Available at any branch; a free service for our Business Banking customers.
Ready to switch to Simsbury Bank, but not sure where to start? We can help you with the paperwork to close your old accounts, re-route your direct deposits, and handle any required transfers of funds.
For your convenience, there are three ways to notify us of your new address:
- Complete and sign a Change of Address form at your branch.
- Download a Change of Address form, complete and sign it, and mail or fax it to your branch.
- Call us to request that a Change of Address form be mailed to your current address. Then complete, sign, and return it to your branch by mail or fax.
Please note that to protect the privacy and security of your accounts, we require a signed Change of Address form. We cannot accept telephone or email requests.
Note: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or download the Change of Address form. If your computer is not already equipped with Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at the Adobe website.
After Hours Service
Simsbury Bank’s routing number is 011104351.